Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome!

Salam alaykum and welcome! As a new teacher, it is very hard for me to find resources for activities relating to Islamic Studies curriculum. My hope for this blog is that it will be a place for teachers, educators, parents, and anyone else to collaborate and share ideas. If you know websites, books, resources, blogs or anything that would help other teachers such as myself, please feel free to post them in comments. Also, if you have any projects or ideas you would like to share, please do not hesitate to do so!

2 comments:

  1. I am shocked that no one has commented on your blog. I am a new Grade 2 teacher and constantly face the same challenges you do!
    I love your blog and your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Sabireen! Thanks so much for your comment. I'm glad this is helpful to you. Where do you teach? I'm actually not teaching this year, but if you have any ideas, I can add them on here for others to benefit from!

      Delete